Minimum Advertised Price Policy
Righteous Chi LLC DBA OHCO/Oriental Herb Company (“OHCO”) has unilaterally adopted this Minimum Advertised Price Policy (MAPP) to ensure quality control for the marketing and distribution of OHCO’s products, to promote the quality of OHCO’s brand and protect its retailers. This Policy applies to all distributors, wholesalers, and other resellers of OHCO products in the United States (collectively, “Resellers”).
- The OHCO MAPP applies to, but is not limited to, advertising in catalogs, direct mail, websites, in-store displays and any and all other forms of advertising media, including the internet and any other electronic medium available.
- The minimum advertised pricing must be equal or greater to 80% of OHCO’s Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) listed in OHCO’s current price list.
- Any discounting that results in a net advertised price of any OHCO item below 80% of MSRP through rebates, coupons, percentage discounts or any other manner will be considered noncompliant to the MAPP.
- In the event that OHCO and /or its distributor receives information that a reseller is advertising or reselling an OHCO product in violation of the MAPP, OHCO and/or its distributor will contact the party in noncompliance.
- Once OHCO and/or its distributor has contacted the party, the pricing must be corrected in three business days. If the advertised pricing has not been corrected in three days, OHCO and/or its distributor will cease to provide the party with any OHCO product.